Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For Negotiation And Follow-Up.. A Deputy From The Framework Clarifies The Function Of The “Five-Year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For Negotiation And Follow-Up.. A Deputy From The Framework Clarifies The Function Of The “Five-Year Empty For Negotiation And Follow-Up.. A Deputy From The Framework Clarifies The Function Of The “Five-Year

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 5:50 am

[size=38]For Negotiation And Follow-Up.. A Deputy From The Framework Clarifies The Function Of The “Five-Year Committee”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/07/2022 | 11:03 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The deputy of the coordination framework, Aref Abdul Jalil, explained, on Thursday, the function of the quinquennial committee, which was formed by the framework and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan yesterday at the home of the head of the union, Bafel Talabani.
    Abdul Jalil said, in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the function and work of the Five-Year Committee is to promote the coordination framework initiative, attract deputies to the framework, negotiate with other blocs, and follow up and monitor the political scene to get out of the crisis."
    He added that "the tripartite alliance failed to pass the presidential candidate for two consecutive times without the existence of understandings, which calls on all blocs to submit to the principle of understanding to pass the entire government."
    And he indicated that "we hope that the quinquennial committee will be able to resolve the political blockage and reach quick solutions with the political blocs."
    The coordination framework formed a quinquennial committee consisting of the National Union, the Alliance of Azm, the Coordinating Framework, the Independents, and the Babylon Movement to follow up the political process and get out of the crisis.

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:39 pm