Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi's advisor announces contracting with international companies to implement road projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi's advisor announces contracting with international companies to implement road projects Empty Al-Kazemi's advisor announces contracting with international companies to implement road projects

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2022, 2:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA - Muhammad Al-Talbi
    , Advisor to the Prime Minister for Construction and Housing Affairs, Sabah Abdul Latif, announced today, Wednesday, the contracting with international companies to complete road projects, while he confirmed that the Prime Minister issued directives regarding the Hawally Road and the entrances to Baghdad.
    Abdul Latif told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "there are important projects, which are the Hawally Ring Road to Baghdad, which will solve a large percentage of traffic problems, in addition to a number of bridges and the five entrances to Baghdad."
    He added, "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi emphasized in his directives that the implementing companies should be foreign, sober and have great experience," noting that "a number of companies were contracted 3 weeks ago."
    The Prime Minister's Adviser for Construction and Services, Sabah Mashtaat, confirmed, earlier, that the ring road will reduce the momentum from Baghdad by 40%, while referring to the formation of a committee headed by an advisor from the Prime Minister's Office to follow up on the implementation of the project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:28 pm