Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Supreme Orders To Urgently Dig 300 Wells In Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Supreme Orders To Urgently Dig 300 Wells In Diyala Empty Supreme Orders To Urgently Dig 300 Wells In Diyala

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:53 pm

[size=38]Supreme Orders To Urgently Dig 300 Wells In Diyala
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/18/2022 | 12:27 PM
    [/size]

Information/ Diyala..
    The Local Federation of Agricultural Associations in Diyala revealed, on Monday, the issuance of supreme orders to dig 300 artesian wells in 20 red areas.
    The head of the union, Raad Al-Tamimi, said in an interview with “Information” that “the Ministry of Water Resources issued an immediate and urgent decision for its cadres and field teams specialized in drilling 300 parallel wells in 20 red areas, which are the most affected by the drought crisis that hit large parts of Diyala.”
    Al-Tamimi added, "A higher committee has been formed in order to determine the locations of the wells to begin digging according to accelerated stages, especially with the approach of summer and high temperatures, while ensuring that the water is tested to ensure that it is suitable for use for drinking or for watering crops."
    He pointed out that "digging wells is an alternative plan to alleviate the drought in order to avoid the displacement of people, especially as the crisis is exacerbating in many areas."
    Diyala Governorate is witnessing a severe drought crisis recently, with an unprecedented decline in the reservoirs of the main dams, the most prominent of which is Hamrin. finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:31 am