Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independent Deputy Of Al-Sadr: Our Voters Are More Than You, And Your Initiative Is Not Clear

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Independent Deputy Of Al-Sadr: Our Voters Are More Than You, And Your Initiative Is Not Clear Empty Independent Deputy Of Al-Sadr: Our Voters Are More Than You, And Your Initiative Is Not Clear

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2022, 6:03 am

[size=38]Independent Deputy Of Al-Sadr: Our Voters Are More Than You, And Your Initiative Is Not Clear
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/07/2022 | 12:17 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad
    : On Saturday, the independent deputy, Basem Khashan, downplayed the importance of the recent initiative of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, regarding the political blockage, as being “unclear”, while stressing the need for the independents to lead the next government away from the parties, as they won the highest electoral votes.
    Khashan said in a statement to "Information", that "Sadr's initiative regarding the formation of the government is not clear, and that the independents want an independent government that is not linked to parties or controlled by one party over another."
    He added that "the votes obtained by the independents during the elections are the most, as 1.7 million voters voted for them, while the Sadrist movement and sovereignty combined ranked second with a total of 1.5 million votes," likely, that "the 15-day period that al-Sadr granted to the independents will end without acceptance." .
    Khashan added, "If the independents respond to Al-Sadr's call, they must lead the government away from the current and the framework, and on the contrary, they will be outside the next government, and this is the condition of the independents." finished / 25 AD

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:33 am