Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petra and KTFA Members "News and Views" Thursday Afternoon 5-26-2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petra and KTFA Members "News and Views" Thursday Afternoon 5-26-2022 Empty Petra and KTFA Members "News and Views" Thursday Afternoon 5-26-2022

Post by Rocky Fri 27 May 2022, 7:34 am

[size=30]Petra and KTFA Members "News and Views" Thursday Afternoon 5-26-2022[/size]
    KTFA:
    Samson:  The Central Bank : The implementation of the terms of the White Paper revived the Iraqi economy
    26th May, 2022
    Today, Thursday, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makheef, confirmed the recovery of the Iraqi economy as a result of the application of the white paper.
    In a televised interview followed by the National News Center, on the sidelines of his participation in the Conference on Sustaining Economic Growth held by the Iraqi-British Business Council in London, he said: “We held individual meetings around the round table and gave a speech on the economic situation in Iraq, which is recovering as a result of the implementation of the white paper and the policies Financial and political, and the rise in global oil prices.”

And he continued, "There are old historical relations with the Bank of England, and there is a joint date to talk according to an official agenda."  LINK

Samson:  The Presidents of the Republic and the Ministers stress the need for dialogue to address outstanding issues and meet the expected benefits
    25th May, 2022
    The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

During the meeting, the latest developments in the general situation in the country were discussed, where it was stressed the need to enhance security and stability and support the security forces in pursuing ISIS cells and be vigilant and wary of its plans to destabilize the security of citizens.

Regarding the political situation, their developments were discussed, emphasizing the necessity of dialogue in addressing outstanding issues in the spirit of responsibility and patriotism and meeting the expected benefits, in addition to discussing the economic conditions and the importance of giving citizens' living and service requirements a top priority and working to respond to the necessary needs in a manner that guarantees a decent living.  LINK
    Petra:  I would also opine MM that there is a clear agenda in this meeting today between Salih and PM K to specifically address the "economic conditions and the importance of giving citizens' living and service requirements a top priority and working to respond to the necessary needs in a manner that guarantees a decent living.  
    I would focus on the key words "Top Priority and necessary needs that "GUARANTEES" a decent living.  TOP PRIORITY and GUARNTEES are critical words at this juncture. And IMO, warrant a meeting to take these words and initiatives to finality. 
    The people have waited long enough to have what has been promised.  A better standard of living and a better environment to safely raise their families and live in peace. 
    The work has been done to solidify the digital framework for all banking and financial efforts, borders and tariffs are ready  and engaged and the country is positioned for stellar growth internally with the increase in oil revenues that are in the billions. 
    Reserves are at an all time high thus defending their currency adjustment to the positive to provide purchasing power that "GUARRANTEES' a decent living!  This IS the TOP PRIORITY!!   ALL IMO  PETRA
    Samson:  Government Adviser: Counts the benefits of rising Iraq's reserves of the dollar
    26th May, 2022
    The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, stated on Thursday that the rise in the central bank's hard currency reserves will positively affect the Iraqi dinar and the ability to curb inflation, indicating that the existing reserves have almost covered the Iraqi dinar.
    Saleh said in an interview with Shafak News Agency; "The rise in Iraq's hard currency reserves will increase confidence in the Iraqi dinar and will increase its stability," stressing that "the Iraqi dinar is approaching full coverage of hard currency reserves in light of the current exchange rate."
    He added that "these reserves maintain the purchasing power of individuals, as it preserves the real income of the individual from fluctuations in the event of the deterioration of the dinar, and at the same time it is a way to curb any large inflation that may occur in the future by following a strict monetary policy," noting that "one of the functions of these reserves is one of the hard currency is to curb inflation if prices continue to rise.”
    He pointed out that "the reserves also have a function in the process of financing foreign trade, which is related to development through the import of production means and supplies that will revive economic development."
    Finance Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi confirmed on Wednesday that the Central Bank's hard currency reserves amounted to 70 billion dollars last April, and expected them to reach 90 billion dollars by the end of this year.  LINK

Samson:  Integrity implements 57 arrest and recruitment orders against high-ranking people during the month of April
    26th May, 2022
    The Federal Integrity Commission announced today, Thursday, the implementation of 57 arrest warrants against high-ranking people during the month of April.
    In a statement received by Mawazine News, the commission's investigations department said, "The judicial authorities issued (57) arrest and recruitment orders against the background of cases investigated by the commission's investigation directorates and offices in Baghdad and the provinces and referred them to the judiciary, indicating that among those orders issued were Against (55) high-ranking officials for the period (1-30/4/2022), (4) arrest warrants and (53) recruitment orders.
    And she added, "The orders issued and executed included arrest and summoning orders against a former parliament member, a former minister and (4) former ones, as well as a former deputy minister."
    She explained that "the arrest and recruitment orders included (7) current and (11) former general managers, in addition to (3) former general managers, two current governors, (3) former, (4) former governors, and (3) Former members of provincial councils.  LINK
    Sir:  IMO-This article is very important as it tell us that they are removing all the major rats from key positions (and some smaller rats). This is also being done around the world, how do you expose the rats-with bait and they will expose themselves.
    Apparently the rats have infuriated into all segments of Society and are well entrenched. The rule of LAW is at play here and there is no deviating from the LAW, it has to be this way.
     The people need to see that there is justice and society cannot survive with out its LAWS. This is truly the end times, but for all the rats.  IMO
    Godlover:  So here are my thoughts on why we have not yet seen this blessing. Iraq is NOT ready imo. Many theories that it is not only about Iraq, sure this will benefit many countries who invest in the Iraqi currency. Much is dependent on Iraq readying themselves.
    Many theories the government is formed, just not announced. This theory is fine, only, they do not HAVE a new government until it is OFFICIAL. Hiding  is not benefitting anyone, in fact it is doing the opposite imo. I will admit I do not believe they have a "hiding" government.
    I guess my main point is, why continue different theories of other factors in play, until Iraq is actually ready themselves? My thinking maybe would be different if Iraq had a new official government seated, but they do not. The current government is working as a caretaker government, or however one chooses to label them.
    The reality per endless articles is, they have limited power & cannot send the 2022 budget to parliament. Per articles this may change, but at this point it is only talk. As well, I sound like a broken record, but the FSL may come into play if the government deadlock continues. 
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Scarter 13:  In my opinion, going off of the articles posted by Clare and Samson, knowledge shared by F26, and the analysis by MM & Petra is what leads me to believe they are ready. In my opinion, everything is in place they just have to do it.
    So, in my opinion, the reason they have not yet is because they are being stopped from doing so. In my opinion, my theory that there are outside forces at play is the only thing that makes sense to me.
    Because, in my opinion, if everything is ready and they haven't done it yet then something is holding them off. Now, in my opinion, if you believe they just aren't ready, I respect that. So, if they aren't ready, what do you believe still has to happen in order for them to be ready?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DeepWoodz:  Imo…who knows right?!
    Let’s not forget that Kadhimi and his government had the budget ready long before now. Even before they supposedly became a caretaker. They could easily have put the budget forward at the end of last year if they had wanted to. 
    Whatever they were waiting on then, is probably the same thing they are waiting on now.
    The articles are like riding a roller coaster but the truth is much less chaotic. We just aren’t privy to the schedule they have set. Nor are we privy to the date or the rate….. Yet!
    Samson:  Parliament Intends To Open The Largest Controversial Corruption File In Iraq
    26th May, 2022
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee intends, on Thursday, to open the file of corruption of oil companies operating in the north and south, noting that there are oil revenues and dues from oil companies that were not reported to the account of the Ministry of Finance.

Committee member Ali Turki al-Jamali said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives intends to open all corruption files of oil companies in the north and south."
    He added that "there are parliamentary movements to expose those involved in the oil corruption files, which have inflicted huge losses on the country since 2003," noting that "some major and dangerous aspects of corruption afflict foreign oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region of Iraq."

Al-Jamali explained that "the failure to develop national companies is one of the aspects of corruption," noting that "these companies looted about a third of the country's revenues, amid the inability of government and control agencies to hold them accountable."

And the representative of Basra Governorate, Alaa Al-Haidari, had revealed, earlier, the existence of a parliamentary move to confront the projects of the Kurdish Dar Company, owned by the Barzani family, on Basra power stations.  LINK

chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:22 am