Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank Of Iraq: Our Initiatives Pushed The Country's Economic Wheel Towards Progress

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank Of Iraq: Our Initiatives Pushed The Country's Economic Wheel Towards Progress Empty The Central Bank Of Iraq: Our Initiatives Pushed The Country's Economic Wheel Towards Progress

Post by Rocky Sat 28 May 2022, 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Economie
    [size=40]The Central Bank Of Iraq: Our Initiatives Pushed The Country's Economic Wheel Towards Progress
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 05/27/2022 - 9:14 PM 114[/size]
    Today, Friday, The Central Bank Of Iraq Confirmed That Its Initiatives Pushed The Country's Economic Wheel Towards Progress. 
     A Statement By The Bank, Received By Al-Ahed News, Stated, “The Central Bank Of Iraq Participated Today In The Intellectual Symposium On The Development Initiatives Of The Central Bank Of Iraq And Their Impact On Bridging The Government Funding Gap, Which Was Organized By The Department Of Economic Studies At Dar Al-Hikma On The Sidelines Of The Baghdad International Book Fair.” “.
     The
     Statement Added That “The Deputy Governor Of The Central Bank Of Iraq Attended The Symposium, Which Witnessed A Remarkable Presence, Stressing That” The Central Bank Of Iraq Had A Great And Effective Impact In Advancing The Reality Of The Country Since Its Establishment, Especially In The Transformations That The Country Has Undergone During The Past Years, Noting That “Initiatives Of The Central Bank Of Iraq In Various Sectors Pushed The Country’s Economic Wheel Towards Progress And Created More Job Opportunities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:42 am