Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including residential complexes..a government orientation to refer new projects within the Chinese a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including residential complexes..a government orientation to refer new projects within the Chinese a Empty Including residential complexes..a government orientation to refer new projects within the Chinese a

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jun 2022, 5:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA - Nour Al-Zaidi The
    General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers revealed, today, Tuesday, the referral of new strategic projects within the Chinese agreement, including the construction of residential complexes, while determining the percentage of completion on the (Al-Dora - Yusufiya) road.
    The secretariat’s spokesman Haider Majid told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that “the meetings of the Supreme Committee for activating the Chinese agreement are continuing and periodic, as it was directed at its last meeting to refer other new projects, except for Nasiriyah airport and schools, to the agreement,” noting that “the Ministry of Planning has begun preparing for strategic projects.” These include roads, bridges, residential complexes, energy and health projects, in addition to sewage and water desalination infrastructure projects.
    He added, "Planning is currently working on including these projects, successively, within the Iraqi-Chinese agreement."
    On the (Al-Dora - Youssoufia) road project, Majid confirmed that "the completion rate in the (Al-Dora - Youssoufia) road project exceeded 73%," noting that "the project was implemented by three companies, Hammurabi, Ashur and Al-Saifi, within a high pace pursued by the General Secretariat."
    He continued, "The problem of asphalt shortage was raised during the last meeting of the Secretary-General with cadres, where the Ministry of Oil was directed to facilitate the supply of asphalt for the project, as it is exceptional and vital and contributes to relieving traffic jams in Baghdad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:03 pm