Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“HEAVY CALIBER” .. THE MINISTER OF RESOURCES SENDS AN OFFICIAL LETTER TO TURKEY TO CUT WATER FROM IR

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“HEAVY CALIBER” .. THE MINISTER OF RESOURCES SENDS AN OFFICIAL LETTER TO TURKEY TO CUT WATER FROM IR Empty “HEAVY CALIBER” .. THE MINISTER OF RESOURCES SENDS AN OFFICIAL LETTER TO TURKEY TO CUT WATER FROM IR

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jul 2022, 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]“HEAVY CALIBER” .. THE MINISTER OF RESOURCES SENDS AN OFFICIAL LETTER TO TURKEY TO CUT WATER FROM IRAQ[/size]

Wed, Jul 6 2022 10:21 PM
    The National News Center / Baghdad..
    The former Minister of Water Resources, Hassan Al-Janabi, revealed, on Wednesday, shocking facts regarding the water file, indicating that the current minister, Rashid Al-Hamdani, formally addressed Turkey to fill the Ilisu Dam and cut off the water from the Tigris.

Al-Janabi said in a televised interview, followed by the National News Center, that "the water file in Iraq is being managed randomly under the current government, which is causing a suffocating drought crisis."
    He added, "The Minister of Water Resources, with a personal act, submitted an official letter to the Turkish side to fill the Ilisu Dam under the pretext of the presence of water reservoirs in Iraq, which is an ill-considered dredging, and Iraq has caused great disasters," noting that "the book I reviewed personally, and after the announcement of the Turkish ambassador, Al-Hamdani denied it for fear of opinion." general.”
    Al-Janabi, who served as Iraq's ambassador to Turkey, pointed out that "the water situation in Iraq is very dangerous, and the Ministry of Agriculture consumes 80% of the water without obtaining food products that fill the market's need, which means continuous waste of water to no avail."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:31 am