Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi meets with security and military leaders in Nineveh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi meets with security and military leaders in Nineveh Empty Al-Kazemi meets with security and military leaders in Nineveh

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jul 2022, 4:37 am

[size=46]Al-Kazemi meets with security and military leaders in Nineveh[/size]
    Iraq
    09:36 - 07-09-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, met today, Saturday, with security and military leaders in Nineveh Governorate.

The Prime Minister's Media Office stated in a statement, "The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, chaired a meeting that included the security and military leaders in Nineveh Governorate, which he arrived this morning on an inspection visit," noting that "the meeting was attended by the Chief of Staff of the Army, Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces and the Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces." Counter-Terrorism Agency.

The statement added, "The meeting witnessed a discussion of the security reality in the province, five years after its liberation from the clutches of the terrorist organization ISIS, and ways to implement security plans and mechanisms to enhance integration in the work of the security and military services."

Al-Kazemi stressed, "the importance of establishing preventive security, in order to consolidate the stability of the province, and to pre-empt any attempt to harm the lives, security and property of citizens." 

He continued, "We congratulate you on the blessed Eid al-Adha, asking God Almighty to perpetuate security and safety throughout our beloved Iraq," adding: "In such days, our heroes in our security forces liberated the city of Mosul, which makes the joy of Eid two joys."

He pointed out that "Mosul went through very difficult days, but it withstood and resisted and expelled the intruders," stressing that "the city was liberated by the arms of its heroes and the heroes of the Iraqi army, the anti-terror forces, the Federal Police, the Popular Mobilization, the Peshmerga and all our brave and heroic security forces from all the provinces of Iraq."

He pointed out that our security forces of all kinds are still continuing their national battle against terrorism in every point in Iraq, and I assure that they are at the highest levels of readiness... by monitoring, following up and eliminating terrorists.

And he indicated, "This practical approach has made our cities and villages safe, thanks to the intensive intelligence and security efforts that you and your colleagues are doing," adding: "We succeeded in arresting the top leaders of the terrorist Daesh and penetrating it from the depths."

And he added, "We are continuing to support our forces with full force to be a striking and effective force against terrorism and crime of all kinds." organized crime, and other security operations.

He concluded by saying: "I congratulate you once again on the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and I wish you success in serving Iraq. May God heal our wounded and have mercy on our martyrs. Long live Iraq with its security and military forces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:44 am