Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law experts: The judiciary is able to dissolve parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law experts: The judiciary is able to dissolve parliament Empty Law experts: The judiciary is able to dissolve parliament

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:45 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Law experts: The judiciary is able to dissolve parliament[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The difference is that a crisis paralyzes the parliament's work, but rather puts it out of service, after the Sadrist movement's supporters took control of its building, which they called the People's Assembly.[/size]
    [size=45]There is no talk in the vicinity of Parliament except to dissolve it, and it is a demand that cannot be waived or retracted, so the question remains about the fastest way to end the crisis after the source of legislation exceeded the constitutional timings for forming a government.[/size]
    [size=45]Faisal Rikan, a legal expert, told UTV that "Articles 59 and 74 of the Civil Code stipulate that the judiciary can dissolve any legal personality if it is unable to perform its duties properly, and since Parliament is a legal personality, the judiciary can dissolve it due to its inability to perform its duties."[/size]
    [size=45]The parties work on the principle of political custom, which may sometimes exceed laws and constitutional deadlines, and this is what the protesters within the Green Zone reject. They say that dissolving Parliament is a first step that will be followed by steps that seek to change the governance mechanism in the future, so there is no room for the return of the consensus government to continue the protests rejecting it.[/size]
    [size=45]Salah Boushi, a political analyst, told UTV that “the scene today is not in the hands of the coordination framework because there are common political forces in visions that were within the Alliance to Save a Homeland, and therefore there are intertwined and complex political positions, and I think that what is being proposed for a parliament session outside Baghdad are political desires.” It cannot be achieved according to the current political climate.”[/size]
    [size=45]There is no penalty for those who violate the constitutional deadlines, this was confirmed by Faeq Zaidan, head of the Supreme Judicial Council at the beginning of the two-third crisis, when he suggested that the penalty be to dissolve Parliament without referring to it, by requesting the Prime Minister from the President of the Republic with the possibility of appealing the decision to the court Federal.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am