Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish deputy has revealed the names of permanent committees in the Council of the Representative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish deputy has revealed the names of permanent committees in the Council of the Representative Empty A Kurdish deputy has revealed the names of permanent committees in the Council of the Representative

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Aug 2014, 5:08 pm

A Kurdish deputy has revealed the names of permanent committees in the Council of the Representatives that will be chaired by deputies from the Kurdish blocs.

08/27/20140 

The deputy from the Yellow faction, the block of the KDP, Majid Shingali mentioned in a statement that the Kurdish deputies will participate in all of the permanent committees in the Council of the Representatives, and they will chair 5 of these committees. Shingali clarified that the committees that the Kurds will chair are: oil and energy, legality, foreign affairs, health and environment, and the committee of regions and provinces. Heads of the blocs in the Council of the Representatives, met on Sunday August 24, 2014, with presidency of the Council, to discuss the formation of the permanent committees in the parliament. Dr. Sherko Manguri the deputy from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Bloc in a special statement remarked, “The meeting witnessed the presentation of the deputies’ names who were nominated to chair the 26 permanent committees in the Council of Representatives.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 5:41 pm