Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For this reason.. Khashan thanks the followers of the Sadrist movement and affirms: They blame me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For this reason.. Khashan thanks the followers of the Sadrist movement and affirms: They blame me Empty For this reason.. Khashan thanks the followers of the Sadrist movement and affirms: They blame me

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Sep 2022, 5:24 am

For this reason.. Khashan thanks the followers of the Sadrist movement and affirms: They blame me
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 9/30/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 263

Baghdad/
    Today, Friday, the independent deputy, Basem Khashan, thanked the followers of the Sadrist movement, while stressing that they blame him in the case of leaks related to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.
    And Khashan wrote in a Facebook post, saying, "Thank you for relying on Basem Khashan in all legal matters. Followers of the Sadrist movement blame me, even beyond the limits of politeness, for not filing a complaint about the leaks that included explicit insults to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr, who is granted by law. The right to file a criminal case against Mr. Nuri al-Maliki, but he did not do so despite his conviction that the owner of the voice was the voice of al-Maliki.
    He added, "What was mentioned in the leaks is reprehensible by me, and far from what I believe in, but the leaks will not be accepted by the court as sufficient evidence for conviction. They direct their blame on Muqtada al-Sadr, and not blame those who have an animosity with the current and bear the burden of filing lawsuits on behalf of the victim.”
    Khashan stressed that "people's unanimity to throw all reform measures by eliminating me and holding me responsible for failing to file any complaint, even if the victim was a person with authority and influence the size of the entire state, a matter of pride and pride in their confidence in the reform approach through the judiciary that I established and endured." its consequences for several years.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:24 am