Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar jumped to the highest level in a week in global markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar jumped to the highest level in a week in global markets Empty The dollar jumped to the highest level in a week in global markets

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2022, 4:27 am

[size=35][size=35]The dollar jumped to the highest level in a week in global markets[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-28 | 02:35
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The dollar jumped to its highest level in more than a week against the Japanese yen today, Wednesday, supported by an increase in the yield on Treasury bonds, amid hopes for a recovery in demand in China with the easing of anti-Corona restrictions. The yen also came under pressure amid more indications from the Bank of Japan that the sudden change in monetary policy last week was not the beginning of a stimulus cut.

The dollar rose 0.5 percent to 134.17 yen in Asian transactions, and earlier in the session touched 134.40 yen for the first time since December 20.

The Japanese yen also fell against other currencies, as the euro rose 0.51 percent to 142.70 yen, its highest level in a week as well. The Australian dollar jumped 0.62 percent to 90.40 yen, its highest level in a week.

The dollar index, which measures the performance of the US currency against a basket of six major currencies, including the yen and the euro, rose 0.1 percent, the highest level in a week, to 104.31, continuing its rise after falling to its lowest level since mid-June at 103.44 on December 14.

The euro settled at $1.0636 and has been moving in both directions over the past two weeks, below the six-month high of $1.0737 reached on December 15.

The British pound fell 0.15% to $1.2013 as it hovered above its lows this month at $1.1993 hit on December 22.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 10:35 am