Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting between the Minister of Interior and Darjal to discuss the continuation of joint coordinat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting between the Minister of Interior and Darjal to discuss the continuation of joint coordinat Empty A meeting between the Minister of Interior and Darjal to discuss the continuation of joint coordinat

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Feb 2023, 5:07 am

A meeting between the Minister of Interior and Darjal to discuss the continuation of joint coordination between the Ministry and the Federation
    • Time: 02/12/2023 12:37:00

• Read: 546 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, confirmed to the President of the Iraqi Football Association, Adnan Darjal, today, Sunday, his full support for all sporting events in the country.
    A statement of the Ministry of Interior, which was received by {Euphrates News}, stated that “The Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, met today in his office, the President of the Iraqi Football Association, Adnan Darjal,” noting that “the minister welcomed at the beginning of the meeting his guest and discussed with him a number of issues of common interest in Foremost among them is the continuation of joint coordination and cooperation between the ministry and the federation. 
    Al-Shammari affirmed, according to the statement, "his support for sports in Iraq and the ministry's full readiness to provide a safe and appropriate atmosphere for all sporting events in the country."
    While Darjal gave "thanks and appreciation to the minister for his great efforts in making the 25th Gulf Championship a success in Basra Al-Fayhaa Governorate, and for what the ministry's joints and formations made during this tournament."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:49 am