Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Interior chairs the meeting of the Permanent National Committee for Regulating Weapo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Interior chairs the meeting of the Permanent National Committee for Regulating Weapo Empty The Minister of Interior chairs the meeting of the Permanent National Committee for Regulating Weapo

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:20 am

[size=46]The Minister of Interior chairs the meeting of the Permanent National Committee for Regulating Weapons and Restricting Weapons to the State[/size]
    Iraq
    17:59 - 2023-03-05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, chaired the meeting of the Permanent National Committee for Regulating Arms and Restricting Weapons to the State.

The ministry said in a statement, "The Minister of Interior, Abd al-Amir al-Shammari, chaired today, in the presence of Simonetta Grassi, the Director of Global Firearms Programs at the United Nations Office for Combating Crime and Drugs, the meeting of the Permanent National Committee for Regulating Arms and Restricting Weapons to the State, in the presence of its members and representatives of all security agencies."

And she added that "a number of topics on the agenda were discussed, and strict legal and legal procedures were agreed upon to implement the inventory of weapons in the hands of the state, the legal licensing of weapons, and deterring the use of unlicensed ones," noting that "proposals and programs were presented by representatives of the United Nations office, which It can be used with the aim of restricting weapons to the state.”

The Minister of Interior directed "to hold future workshops to obtain the original approvals to implement the programs that were put forward with the support of the office itself, as it was agreed to set a program for all ministries and security institutions that is compatible with the United Nations and international regulations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 pm