Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The draft budget law 2023 will not be included on the cabinet table

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The draft budget law 2023 will not be included on the cabinet table Empty The draft budget law 2023 will not be included on the cabinet table

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2023, 6:13 am

[size=38]The draft budget law 2023 will not be included on the cabinet table[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 7, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The government spokesman, Basem Al-Awadi, confirmed that the draft general budget law for the year 2023 was not included in the regular cabinet session.
    Al-Awadi said, in a statement followed by Al-Ossala, that the draft general budget law for the year 2023 is not included in the agenda of the Council of Ministers in its regular session scheduled for Tuesday.
    He added that the draft budget law for the current year will be ready and will be sent to the House of Representatives by the end of this month.
    He pointed out that the current year's budget will, for the first time, be devoted to the implementation of the government program, whether the services or the private sector, and all that the ministerial program pledged.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:19 pm