Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bayati: The budget will be decided during next April, and the Kurds will not hinder its passage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bayati: The budget will be decided during next April, and the Kurds will not hinder its passage Empty Al-Bayati: The budget will be decided during next April, and the Kurds will not hinder its passage

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2023, 5:26 am

[size=52]Al-Bayati: The budget will be decided during next April, and the Kurds will not hinder its passage[/size]
    • Today 09:02

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad...
    Former MP Jassim Al-Bayati suggested that the budget would be decided and passed during the coming month of April, ruling out that the Kurdish representatives would be a stumbling block to passing the budget.
    Al-Bayati told Al-Maalouma, that "the budget will be passed during next April, especially in the event that all problems related to the region's budget and other matters related to it, such as oil revenues and other amounts owed by the region, are resolved."
    He added, "The Kurds, in the event of objection to the budget and the tendency to boycott its parliament sessions and its paragraphs, they will be the first losers in this matter."
    And he indicated that "the Kurds had previously boycotted the parliament's sessions on the draft budget, and the result was clear at the time, and the budget was passed, and therefore they have become smarter than that and will not resort to boycotting or rejecting the budget and its paragraphs, but rather they will go towards imposing some pressure." ended 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:52 pm