Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Currency traders expect the dollar to continue falling for three reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Currency traders expect the dollar to continue falling for three reasons Empty Currency traders expect the dollar to continue falling for three reasons

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2023, 7:15 am

[size=45][size=41]Currency traders expect the dollar to continue falling for three reasons[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The US dollar continues to decline against the Iraqi dinar, on Sunday, as the stock market in Sulaymaniyah witnessed a drop in its price below 1,500 dinars.
    Traders in the currency market said, in a press interview seen by “Takadam”, that “the exchange rate of the dollar will be parallel to what was set by the Central Bank of Iraq for three reasons, the first of which is that the global stock exchange began dealing with the exchange rate announced by the central bank, and the second is the pumping of large sums of dollars into The market is by the bank, and the last reason is the return of citizens’ confidence in the decisions of the Central Bank.”
    Traders expected that "the dollar will stabilize in the provincial markets at 1400 dinars per dollar."
    Earlier today, a government official predicted that the price of one dollar against the local currency would drop to approximately 1,400 dinars by the end of this week.
    "The dollar is witnessing a daily decrease of one to two dollars," the official said in a press interview.
    He added, "The price will then witness stability and a slow decline until it reaches near the official price, with a rise of about three or four orders of magnitude from the official price of 1,300 dinars against one dollar," adding that there is "a plan for the parallel price to be near the official price and not to fall directly in order It does not affect merchants and the market.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:46 am