Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Comprehensive economic files on the Sudanese table and the Economics Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Comprehensive economic files on the Sudanese table and the Economics Committee Empty Comprehensive economic files on the Sudanese table and the Economics Committee

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2023, 4:48 am

Comprehensive economic files on the Sudanese table and the Economics Committee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Monday, Prime Minister Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani discussed with members of the Economy, Industry and Trade Committee in the House of Representatives the priorities of the government program in the field of economic reform.
    The Prime Minister's Office indicated in a statement received by (Baghdad Today) that the meeting discussed "supporting the private sector and advancing its status in the sectors of industry, agriculture, trade, and other sectors, which would contribute to addressing many accumulated problems, foremost of which is unemployment."
    During the meeting, Al-Sudani affirmed "his keenness to communicate and continuously coordinate with the parliamentary committees, in order to integrate work, by approving laws that contribute to providing facilities required by the current stage, aimed at developing the economy, in line with the government's plans that are included in the government curriculum."
    The meeting witnessed, according to the statement, "emphasizing the importance of the tripartite budget presented by the government to achieve the required reform in various sectors, and implement development plans in vital areas."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:27 am