Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 files related to the budget on the table of the Finance Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

5 files related to the budget on the table of the Finance Committee Empty 5 files related to the budget on the table of the Finance Committee

Post by Rocky Mon 15 May 2023, 4:28 am

[size=35][size=35]5 files related to the budget on the table of the Finance Committee[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-05-15 | 02:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Parliamentary Finance Committee began today, Monday, to dismantle the budget items, while stressing the need to analyze the incoming items and paragraphs that determine the government's expected spending and revenues.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

And the media department of the House of Representatives stated, in a statement received by [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url], that "the Finance Committee held a meeting chaired by Atwan Al-Atwani and in the presence of its members, regarding the completion of the federal general budget law for the fiscal years 2023-2024-2025, and to present its proposals."

He added, "The committee proceeded, at the beginning of the meeting, to read the items of the budget and the first article related to revenues, selling oil at a price of (70) dollars per barrel, and the second article related to operating and investment expenses, the deficit and project ratios."

And he continued, "The committee held detailed discussions on the budget, and it was stressed the need to analyze the items and paragraphs contained that determine the expected expenditure and revenues for the government and speed up their completion within a specific period of time."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:01 pm