Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Union reveals a "shadow government"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Union reveals a "shadow government" Empty The National Union reveals a "shadow government"

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:17 am

The National Union reveals a "shadow government"
    • Time: 04/24/2023 16:43:18

• Read: 923 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan revealed today, Monday, the formation of a shadow government in the Kurdistan region.
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the political bureau of the Union, Shalaw Ali Askari, said, in a press statement, that "the situation of governance in the Kurdistan region is complex and bad, where disharmony prevails over consensus."
    He added, "The Patriotic Union sacrificed thousands of martyrs in order to establish a unified Kurdish entity, not two or three entities."
    Askari added, "At the beginning of the formation of the ninth cabinet of the regional government, the prime minister appointed advisers and gave them more powers than the powers of ministers, and this in itself constitutes the formation of a shadow government within the government." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:47 am