Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Increasing the salaries of retirees is the prerogative of the prime minister, and parliament cannot

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Increasing the salaries of retirees is the prerogative of the prime minister, and parliament cannot  Empty Increasing the salaries of retirees is the prerogative of the prime minister, and parliament cannot

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2023, 7:29 am

[size=38]Increasing the salaries of retirees is the prerogative of the prime minister, and parliament cannot amend the law alone[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

May 29, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, explained how to adjust and increase the salaries of retirees, and the authority authorized to work on such steps that serve the retirees.
    Al-Tamimi said, “The draft laws that contain a financial side must come from the government or the presidency of the republic, as Article 60 of the constitution says, and therefore the retirement law, and if I want to amend it, it must come with a proposal for a law from the prime minister or the republic.”
    He added, "The proposal to amend the law, when it reaches the House of Representatives, has the authority to vote on the increase estimated by the government, according to the financial abundance and liquidity that it has."
    Retirees in Iraq complain of legal and governmental procedures that impose low salaries, and insufficient compensation that they receive.
    Retired teacher Ali Al-Khafaji (78 years old) says that the retirees face great difficulties in securing their daily needs because of the low salaries, and this greatly affects the quality of their lives and their financial condition.
    The salaries of retirees are among the challenges facing the Iraqi government at the present time, and it needs to find appropriate solutions to meet the needs of this important group of society.
    Al-Tamimi said, “Modifying and increasing the salaries of retirees is related to amending the law by the government and then voting on it in parliament, as the House of Representatives cannot amend the law alone, in addition to that it will not be able to amend or increase pension salaries within the budget, because it is a law that the parliament votes on for a period of time.” year, as salaries cannot be adjusted for a year only.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:21 am