Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition: No waiver of depositing the region's oil money in the central bank's account

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition: No waiver of depositing the region's oil money in the central bank's account Empty Maliki's coalition: No waiver of depositing the region's oil money in the central bank's account

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jun 2023, 7:03 am

[size=52]Maliki's coalition: No waiver of depositing the region's oil money in the central bank's account[/size]
    • Today 12:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    On Saturday, the State of Law coalition headed by Nuri al-Maliki explained its position on the attempts of the Democratic Party bloc to drop the clause on depositing the region's oil sales into the account of the Central Bank of Iraq.
    The leader of the State of Law Coalition, Jassim Muhammad al-Bayati, told Al-Maalouma, "The Democratic Party's attempts to drop the clause of depositing the region's oil sales into the account of the Central Bank of Iraq will not work, nor will it be completely waived."
    Al-Bayati added, "The Parliamentary Finance Committee, represented by all political forces, has done a lot to satisfy the KDP bloc, including the Kurdish forces that waived the compulsory saving clause."
    He pointed out that "the KDP is trying, until the last seconds, to achieve gains that may harm the public interest, including its attempts to drop the clause of depositing the region's oil sales into the account of the Central Bank of Iraq."
    He pointed out that "Parliament is continuing to vote on the draft federal budget law, which will be decided today, including voting by majority on the deferred paragraphs, without another delay."
    And the House of Representatives had postponed, at dawn on Saturday, voting on paragraphs 14 and 15 related to the Kurdistan region in the draft federal budget law, after a debate over them. End / 25 pm

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm