Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The session was suspended temporarily due to disagreements.. Iraqi parliamentarians vote on Article

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The session was suspended temporarily due to disagreements.. Iraqi parliamentarians vote on Article  Empty The session was suspended temporarily due to disagreements.. Iraqi parliamentarians vote on Article

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2023, 4:04 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The session was suspended temporarily due to disagreements.. Iraqi parliamentarians vote on Article 14 of the draft budget law[/size]

[size=45]The Iraqi parliament voted, on Saturday, on Article 14, which is related to the share of the Kurdistan Region in the draft budget law.[/size]
    [size=45]Parliament failed on Friday to pass Article 14 of the Federal Budget Law, which led to the suspension of the session and adjourn it later to Saturday.[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier, the House of Representatives held its session to complete the vote on the draft budget law.[/size]
    [size=45]And the media department of the House of Representatives stated in a statement, that “Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi opened the work of Session No. (30) of the fifth electoral session of the second legislative year / first legislative term.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added, "The number of attendees was 241 deputies."[/size]
    [size=45]The parliament session witnessed quarrels between the deputies over a paragraph added by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan to Article 14 related to the share of the Kurdistan Region, allowing the federal government to deal with a single province in the region, specifically Sulaymaniyah, where the KDP representatives left the voting session in protest.[/size]
    [size=45]The parliament session was suspended temporarily due to differences between the political blocs, before it resumed later.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:05 pm