Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President al-Jubouri, stresses the need for the central bank to take a role in maintaining economic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President al-Jubouri, stresses the need for the central bank to take a role in maintaining economic  Empty President al-Jubouri, stresses the need for the central bank to take a role in maintaining economic

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Sep 2014, 6:10 am

President al-Jubouri, stresses the need for the central bank to take a role in maintaining economic stability

09/24/20140

The President of the House of Representatives, Dr. Saleem al-Jubouri, on Wednesday, the central bank governor Ali Mohsen relationship. Listen and sovereignty during the meeting to a detailed explanation of the bank's policy current and future plans in addition to the problems and obstacles that hinder the work of the bank, explaining that the Council a package of legislation that would improve the financial and economic policy of the country. Mr. President also stressed the need for the central bank to take a role in maintaining the stability of the currency and to address the process of money laundering. For his part, the guest need the central bank to support the House of Representatives in the process of reform and the promotion of work and face the challenges of his work, valuing the opinions of the President of the Council and the directives in this regard. Media Bureau
    Chairman of the Iraqi Council of Representatives

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm