Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa: 6 trillion dinars, the cost of importing Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa: 6 trillion dinars, the cost of importing Ir Empty A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa: 6 trillion dinars, the cost of importing Ir

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2023, 5:12 am

A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa: 6 trillion dinars, the cost of importing Iranian gas for the year 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size]
    Economy News - Baghdad
    [/size]
    The Ministry of Electricity revealed that the cost of importing Iranian gas for the year 2023 will reach six trillion dinars to operate power stations.
    The country is now witnessing a crisis in the electricity supply, after the decline of Iranian gas due to Iraq's failure to pay the gas import funds. 
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa, said, in a televised interview followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the reason we are in now, with the electricity crisis, is due to the wrong policies from 2003 until now." 
    He added that Iraq annually pays 6 trillion dinars to import gas from Iran, while the gas in its fields is burned. 
    Musa pointed out that the electricity file will be resolved when we depend on our national gas and our decision is not a prisoner of others.

[size]
    Views 16
    Added 07/10/2023 - 12:30 PM

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:09 am