Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of law confirms that Iraq is unable to distribute with the US dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of law confirms that Iraq is unable to distribute with the US dollar Empty State of law confirms that Iraq is unable to distribute with the US dollar

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2023, 5:28 am

[rtl]State of law confirms that Iraq is unable to distribute with the US dollar[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/07/20 10:41  , Number of readings: 216 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Deputy of the State of Law Coalition, Hussein Al-Battat, affirmed that Iraq is not a great economic power and cannot dispense with the dollar in its dealings in order to bypass US sanctions and its decisions in this regard. [/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Battat said in a press statement, "The independence of the financial decision of Iraq and any other country is linked to the government's decisions and its courage in implementing them in addition to international support," noting that "America, through its power, imposes its influence on the international community in implementing its economic policies.[/rtl]
    [rtl] He added, "Iraq is not a great economic power and cannot dispense with the dollar in its economic dealings with countries, and therefore America's decisions regarding the sanctions it imposes on countries and so on are difficult to pass."[/rtl]
    [rtl] He explained, "When the country becomes a major economic power, it can bypass some interventions that are not consistent with its policies and aspirations in establishing balanced economic relations with all countries."[/rtl]
    [rtl] He pointed out, "Some countries, such as Russia and China, have been able to bypass the American influence on their economy and dealings, being an economic power that has an alternative."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:41 pm