Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US agency: The oil agreement between Iraq and Iran disappoints Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US agency: The oil agreement between Iraq and Iran disappoints Washington Empty US agency: The oil agreement between Iraq and Iran disappoints Washington

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:06 pm

US agency: The oil agreement between Iraq and Iran disappoints Washington

[ltr]2023.08.04 - 17:35[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    Oil Price Network published a report on the gas deal between Iraq and Iran, saying that it destroyed Washington's dreams and interests in Iraq.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The report, which was followed by "NAS", (August 4, 2023), says, "Although the United States spent hundreds of billions of dollars in Iraq to get Baghdad to abandon trade relations with Tehran, the Baghdad government managed to escape Washington's control thanks to the oil deal." exchange for gas between Iraq and Iran.  

According to the report, "The United States has repeatedly tried to force Iraq to cancel the gas import contract with Iran, but the new agreement between Baghdad and Tehran that Iraq gives oil to Tehran in exchange for gas was toxic news to Washington, and thus lost American control over Iraq."  

It is noteworthy that on July 11, Iraq and Iran signed an agreement to supply Baghdad with oil to Tehran in exchange for gas for power stations in Iraq.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:14 am