Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political current: The Sudanese government has opened 20 files in its war on corruption and will not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political current: The Sudanese government has opened 20 files in its war on corruption and will not Empty Political current: The Sudanese government has opened 20 files in its war on corruption and will not

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2023, 5:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Political current: The Sudanese government has opened 20 files in its war on corruption and will not back down[/size]
    • Today 10:41

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad
     A political movement revealed, on Wednesday, that the government had opened more than 20 files in its war on corruption.
    The Secretary-General of Bayariq Al-Khair, Muhammad Al-Khalidi, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "Corruption in state institutions is great, and it is immune through multiple political forces that have economic offices that have led to the wealth of their leaders, and there are many examples."
    He added, "The Sudanese government has opened more than 20 files in its war on corruption, but it is still in a circle that has not reached the senior corrupt people," stressing that "the government may not venture at this stage in exposing all those involved, but at some stage it will face a challenge in resolving the situation."
    He explained, "Ending corruption means giving credibility to state institutions and reassuring citizens of the political process, in addition to the administrative and financial chaos behind the loss of hundreds of billions of dinars over successive governments."
    Iraq suffers from high rates of corruption in its departments and institutions, not to mention the waste of a lot of money. End 25 F

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:25 am