Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP: 50% of slums were built on agricultural land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former MP: 50% of slums were built on agricultural land Empty Former MP: 50% of slums were built on agricultural land

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2023, 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Former MP: 50% of slums were built on agricultural land[/size]
    Today 14:13

Information / Baghdad...
     Former Member of Parliament, Manar Abdel Muttalib, confirmed on Sunday that 50% of slums were built on agricultural lands in Iraq.
    Abdel Muttalib said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The Parliamentary Services Committee in the previous session completed all the provisions of the Slum Law, but it was not voted on due to the holding of elections, despite its importance in resolving the fate of hundreds of thousands of families.”
    She added, “Half of the slums were originally built on lands and farms in the governorates, stressing that “the crisis cannot be resolved without approving a law that paves the way for legal solutions that contribute to stopping the razing of lands and giving a glimmer of hope to families in owning a residential plot of land.”
    She pointed out that "the government has urgent solutions: building new cities, increasing investments in low-cost homes, and adopting a serviced land strategy in order to increase people's demand for construction."
    Iraq is suffering from a stifling housing crisis that has worsened significantly in recent years, despite governments’ attempts to push investment forward.” End 25 F

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:16 am