Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament responds to Al-Sadr’s request to close the American embassy in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament responds to Al-Sadr’s request to close the American embassy in Baghdad Empty Parliament responds to Al-Sadr’s request to close the American embassy in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Oct 2023, 8:48 am

Parliament responds to Al-Sadr’s request to close the American embassy in Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Friday (October 27, 2023), Member of the House of Representatives, Burhan Al-Mamouri, responded to the request of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr, regarding the closure of the American embassy in Baghdad. 
    Al-Maamouri said in a statement received by Baghdad Today, "At the request of Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr, we will launch a campaign to collect the signatures of representatives to close the American embassy in the capital." 
     He added: "We will call on the Presidency of Parliament to hold an extraordinary session in order to present a binding draft law for the purpose of closing the American embassy and to vote on it within the House of Representatives." 
    Earlier today, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, asked the government and parliament to vote on closing the American embassy in Iraq, because of the latter’s unlimited support for the Zionists against Gaza, he said.
    Al-Sadr said in a blog post on the (X) website, followed by “Baghdad Today”: “From the standpoint of supporting the oppressed in the east and west of the earth, I demand (the Iraqi government) and (the Iraqi parliament) with all its factions and orientations, for the first time and for the sake of public, not private, interests, to vote to close the embassy.” America in Iraq for the unlimited American support for the terrorist Zionists against Gaza.”
    He added, "Closing the embassy comes with a commitment to protect its diplomatic personnel and not attack them by the shameless militias that want to undermine Iraq's security and safety," adding, "We are waiting for the government's answer, action, and response to this demand."
    He continued: "If the government and Parliament do not respond, we will have another position that we will announce later," pointing out that "everyone must commit to obedience, not act individually, and avoid using weapons at all."
    He concluded by saying: “We hope that the fans of jihad and the axis of resistance will not object to this demand under the pretext of economic distress due to the American treasury... the absolute silence will lead to normalization, anomaly, and poverty, God Almighty forbid.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:08 am