Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The popular movement calls on Iraqis to stand up to the Zionist entity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The popular movement calls on Iraqis to stand up to the Zionist entity Empty The popular movement calls on Iraqis to stand up to the Zionist entity

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Oct 2023, 5:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The popular movement calls on Iraqis to stand up to the Zionist entity[/size]
    • Today 11:20

Information/Baghdad..
    The spokesman for Mutasemi Trebil, Muhammad al-Sahhaf, on Tuesday called on all Iraqi people to support those stationed on the Iraqi-Jordanian border and to participate by all possible means and methods to stand against the genocide pursued by the Zionist entity, with the support of the United States of America, against the Palestinian people.  
    Al-Sahhaf said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The sit-in position is a blatant statement of rejection against the human rights violators from the Zionist entity and those who have joined the ranks of humiliation and subservience and are the normalizers.”
    He added, "The activities of the sit-in tent are still continuing and they represent the highest values ​​of heroism, pride and dignity in the face of the tyrants represented by Zionist fascism."
    He pointed out that "the difficult conditions that the people of Gaza are experiencing as a result of the massacres committed against them by the Zionist entity and under the stifling siege have escalated in severity recently to the point where it threatens the lives of thousands of people in the Strip."
    The protesters on the border with Jordan continue to support the Al-Aqsa flood, expressing full solidarity with the oppression of the Palestinian people, denouncing the violations and crimes targeting innocent civilians at the hands of the usurping occupying entity. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:59 am