Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Forces candidate Rahim Al-Badiri: Diwaniyah agriculture is advancing with modern technologies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Forces candidate Rahim Al-Badiri: Diwaniyah agriculture is advancing with modern technologies  Empty State Forces candidate Rahim Al-Badiri: Diwaniyah agriculture is advancing with modern technologies

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2023, 5:09 am

State Forces candidate Rahim Al-Badiri: Diwaniyah agriculture is advancing with modern technologies and its industry must be activated
    • Time: 11/13/2023 10:01:10

• Read: 650 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} Rahim Malik Al-Badiri, candidate of the National State Forces Alliance {129} for Diwaniyah Governorate, serial No. {22}, called for the necessity of improving the agricultural reality of the governorate through modern technologies.
    Al-Badiri told {Al-Furat News} agency, "Diwaniyah Governorate needs steps to advance the agricultural situation in the correct manner by abandoning traditional methods and having an agricultural investment program by cadres and specialized agencies."
    Al-Badiri stressed "promoting the private sector and giving it a major role. Today, there are two rubber production factories that are closed in the governorate, even though they used to support more than 800 families."
    Al-Badiri added, "It is possible that there will be industrial cities that supply the governorate with resources, address the agricultural situation if water scarcity occurs, and these are the matters that promote Diwaniyah and others that affect the living reality of the governorate and the citizens."

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:21 pm