Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany: We are monitoring the situation of our forces in Iraq and there is no concern about the sec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany: We are monitoring the situation of our forces in Iraq and there is no concern about the sec Empty Germany: We are monitoring the situation of our forces in Iraq and there is no concern about the sec

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:19 pm

Germany: We are monitoring the situation of our forces in Iraq and there is no concern about the security of our advisors
    • Time: 11/14/2023 19:27:16

• Read: 936 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Umniah: Al-Furat News} German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius confirmed that there is no reason for concern about the security of his country’s military advisors in the Kurdistan region and Iraq.
    Boris Pistorius said, on the sidelines of the European Union Defense Ministers' meeting, that Germany is monitoring the situation in the Kurdistan Region and Iraq "closely," but there is no serious reason to worry about the security of their military advisors. 
    The German Defense Minister's statement comes at a time when American forces and the international coalition forces in Iraq and Syria are being subjected to attacks and missile bombardment that began with the start of the Israeli war on Gaza on the seventh of last month.
    On October 18, the German Parliament agreed to extend the mission of his country's forces in Iraq for another year, ending in October 2024. 560 deputies voted to extend the missions of the forces, while 108 deputies opposed it, and 4 deputies abstained from voting.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:02 pm