Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri involved work cycle Inter-Parliamentary Union in Geneva today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri involved work cycle Inter-Parliamentary Union in Geneva today  Empty Jubouri involved work cycle Inter-Parliamentary Union in Geneva today

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Oct 2014, 8:47 am

Jubouri involved work cycle Inter-Parliamentary Union in Geneva today 

10/12/2014 0:00 

BAGHDAD morning 
    participate House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the session 131 of the Inter-Parliamentary Union, which starts today in the Swiss city of Geneva and continue for five days. 
    A statement of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives received «morning» Ban of the session, which lasts from October 12 to October 16 this includes discussion of a number From the files of which a draft EU budget for the next year in 2015 and a list of vacancies for positions that need to be Achgalha.oadhav statement «will also be discussed filtration fourth president of the IPU in addition to other topics related to the session, such as the agenda, which was released recently about youth parliaments». The statement continued that he «will be discussed in the file to stop violence against women will be invited to the members to adopt a resolution on the subject of international law and its relevance to sovereignty and non-interference in the internal affairs of States and human rights». 
    was Speaker of the House Dr. Salim al-Jubouri, arrived in Geneva yesterday to head the Iraqi delegation will participate in the conference. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:44 am