Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkmen leader: The region’s talk about the oil and gas law is a “lie”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkmen leader: The region’s talk about the oil and gas law is a “lie” Empty Turkmen leader: The region’s talk about the oil and gas law is a “lie”

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2023, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Turkmen leader: The region’s talk about the oil and gas law is a “lie”[/size]
    • Today 09:55

Information / Baghdad...
    Former MP Jassim Al-Bayati confirmed on Sunday that the region had previously rejected the oil and gas law, and will reject the law in its current form because it determines exports and imports and therefore will not meet its interests and desires.
    Al-Bayati told Al-Maalouma, “The region is lying to itself when it talks about the oil and gas law and declares support for this law, because it will never be in its interest and will not meet its desires, as it will make all oil companies partners among themselves.”
    He added, "The Kurds know that the oil and gas law will determine the amount of exports and imports, as the region will find that this law restricts it, and therefore the region's talk about supporting the aforementioned law is nothing but a lie."
    He stated that "the region had previously rejected the oil and gas law since 2008, despite the Council of Ministers approving it at the time and sending the law to Parliament, but the Kurds rejected it, stood against it, and went out with demonstrations to reject the law." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:32 am