Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Turkmen Leader: Available information indicates that there is a Turkman in Allawi's booth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Turkmen Leader: Available information indicates that there is a Turkman in Allawi's booth Empty A Turkmen Leader: Available information indicates that there is a Turkman in Allawi's booth

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Feb 2020, 1:34 am

A Turkmen Leader: Available information indicates that there is a Turkman in Allawi's booth

10:20 - 02/14/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Friday, the Turkmen leader, Jassem Muhammad Jaafar, stated that the available information indicates the presence of a Turkmen figure within the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the Allawi government, pointing out that the Allawi government may be announced at the end of next week.
    Jaafar said in a statement to "Information", that "the available information indicates the presence of a Turkmen figure in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi."
    He added, "The last moments will determine the shape of the new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but despite that, there is more than one piece of information regarding the representation of Turkmen within Allawi's government."
    And that "Allawi may decide his government and the names that he will put in his cabin during the coming days, as it is hoped that the cab will be presented at the end of next week, especially if the prime minister has ended and settled the talks with the political blocs." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:28 pm