Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Determining the route of the “high-speed train” between Najaf and Karbala.. This date will be cursed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Determining the route of the “high-speed train” between Najaf and Karbala.. This date will be cursed Empty Determining the route of the “high-speed train” between Najaf and Karbala.. This date will be cursed

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2024, 4:39 am

Determining the route of the “high-speed train” between Najaf and Karbala.. This date will be cursed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Wednesday, Nasser Al-Asadi, Advisor to the Prime Minister for Transport Affairs, determined the route of the high-speed train project between Najaf Al-Ashraf and Holy Karbala, while noting that it will include four governorates.
    Al-Asadi told the official agency, followed by Al-Eqtisad News, that “there are projects for the high-speed train that will be announced soon,” explaining that “the first phase of the high-speed train project will be between religious places due to the large number of visitors, especially between the provinces of Najaf Al-Ashraf and Holy Karbala, where its speed will be 240.” kilometers per hour and transports a million visitors daily back and forth.”
    He added, "The high-speed train will cover the airports of Najaf Al-Ashraf and Holy Karbala and religious places, and it will be close to the holy places so that the elderly and the disabled can benefit from it," noting that "the train will be suspended and its route will be from Najaf Al-Ashraf Airport to Safi Al-Safa, then Holy Karbala Airport, then to the Two Holy Mosques in... Governorate".
    He pointed out that "there is another stage to establish a train between Holy Karbala and Baghdad, and the third stage between Baghdad and Samarra," stressing that "the project will be announced very soon."

Views 16
    Added 02/07/2024 - 1:16 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:19 pm