Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of the State of Law meeting chaired by Al-Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of the State of Law meeting chaired by Al-Maliki Empty Details of the State of Law meeting chaired by Al-Maliki

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Feb 2024, 7:05 am

[rtl]Details of the State of Law meeting chaired by Al-Maliki[/rtl]

Policy  ,  02/25/2024 09:29  Number of readings: 201 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The State of Law coalition, headed by Nouri al-Maliki, discussed government dialogues with the international coalition forces to schedule the withdrawal of its forces.

A statement by the coalition stated, “The head of the State of Law coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, chaired a coalition meeting in the presence of the head of the coalition bloc, the governor of Baghdad, and the head of the Martyrs Foundation, As well as members of the coalition parliamentary bloc. During the meeting, developments in the political and security situation in the country were discussed, as well as discussion of government dialogues with forces.” The International Coalition to schedule the withdrawal of its forces from the country, and the results of the elections and the challenges facing the work of the provincial councils were also discussed.” [/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "Al-Maliki presented the strategic political vision adopted by the State of Law coalition regarding various issues locally, regionally and internationally and at various levels and levels. Parliamentary affairs and entitlements that fall on the responsibility of the House of Representatives were discussed in the meeting in order to achieve the tasks entrusted to it and which serve the citizen." ".[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:55 am