Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank sends a warning to exchange companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank sends a warning to exchange companies Empty The Central Bank sends a warning to exchange companies

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:19 am

The Central Bank sends a warning to exchange companies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Central Bank issued a warning to exchange companies about some people impersonating people to pressure some employees to obtain dollars for travelers.
    The bank said in the directive, “We would like to inform you that individuals and networks have been detected carrying out fraudulent operations claiming that they work in this bank or that they have a certain influence on officials or employees of this bank and are trying to impersonate them to put pressure on some institutions in order to obtain the dollar for travelers or others.” Conducting money transfers or other activities.
    He added, "In this regard, the Central Bank of Iraq confirms that all allegations made by these parties are false and baseless and must be reported immediately through available means, regardless of the status of the person or group, and that the bank's management and employees at all levels do not represent them, represent them, or mediate on their behalf by any person." Regardless of their connection to it, this bank does not bear responsibility towards those who are subjected to fraudulent and fraudulent operations, as they are essentially illegal, in addition to the caution, caution, and investigation of the validity of the allegations and documents.”

Views 91
    Added 02/29/2024 - 11:08 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:29 am