Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The judge, who executed Saddam demanding the arrest of al-Maliki and his advisers for "attempting to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The judge, who executed Saddam demanding the arrest of al-Maliki and his advisers for "attempting to Empty The judge, who executed Saddam demanding the arrest of al-Maliki and his advisers for "attempting to

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Oct 2014, 4:22 am

The judge, who executed Saddam demanding the arrest of al-Maliki and his advisers for "attempting to kill him."

27/10/2014 11:07

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: got "tomorrow Press", on Monday, a document required to show the judge who was executed former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's arrest of former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his advisers for "trying to kill him," according to his claim.

According to the document that "there is a crime within the work of the judiciary, as an offense to interfere in the work of the Iraqi judiciary since complained of Kata stapes is not entitled to intervene in the affair of the judiciary and the implementation of presidential decrees and true novel van Nuri Kamal al-Maliki is also accused of interfering in the work of the judiciary, which is outside his authority at the time he gave the order for the stapedial to disrupt the implementation of Presidential Decree ".

She said the document, citing Judge Munir Sabri, Hatem mourning "Secondly, that the attempt to shoot and death threats to the judge served as Iraq and the threat of Ptsfita I and members of my protection and guidance of firearms we considered Chroaa death in accordance with Article 405 Q.a in terms of Article 31 Q.a."

Asked the judge to "record his testimony personally Kmstki and take testimony of witnesses both Naim Abdul-Malik al-Suhail, Haitham Taher Moses and Lt. Uday and members Mffersth from the police, and the judiciary called for issuing a fair decision to arrest and investigate all of the complained of whom Nuri Kamal al-Maliki and Kata Ngyeman stapes and Maj. Gen. Jawad, who is unaware of Haddad, his father and leading Astoagafna and the lifting of the arms Bjrhna name. "

Asked the judge to "refer the case to the competent court after conducting the necessary investigations and compensatory materially and morally as a result of the damage that struck me as a result of the exercise to stop me from my work on 23/3/2010 till today."

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and policy over two Ssayastin terrace where the government met with stiff opposition by most of the political blocs, making the country's ongoing political chaos in the recently fallen to the fall of the city of Mosul, and some areas, however, militants Daash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The judge, who executed Saddam demanding the arrest of al-Maliki and his advisers for "attempting to Empty Re: The judge, who executed Saddam demanding the arrest of al-Maliki and his advisers for "attempting to

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Oct 2014, 4:35 am

Maliki, your going to die thumbs2

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:40 am