Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Industry: He turned to Chinese companies to supply Iraq with spongy iron ores

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - Minister of Industry: He turned to Chinese companies to supply Iraq with spongy iron ores Empty Minister of Industry: He turned to Chinese companies to supply Iraq with spongy iron ores

Post by Rocky Wed 08 May 2024, 4:42 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Minister of Industry: He turned to Chinese companies to supply Iraq with spongy iron ores[/size]

[size=45]The Minister of Industry and Minerals, Khaled Battal, announced the ministry’s plans for the iron industry.[/size]
    [size=45]Battal said, “The iron industry is a basic industry in any economic development, and Iraq does not have iron ores suitable for the iron industry,” pointing out that “iron ores in Iraq are found in the Husseiniyat region in western Iraq, and their purity does not exceed (30%).”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “Iraq needs ores that exceed their purity (60-70%) in order to produce sponge iron,” stressing that “the Ministry supports the Chinese company to bring raw materials and sponge iron ores, as it has contracts in Argentina, Zimbabwe, China, and Indonesia.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “The ministry’s plan is to provide the raw material, whether for industries or the rebar construction sector, or for other sectors such as foundries, the closed road factory, the open road factory, structures, and towers, as all of them contain the basic material, which is rebar.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that “the Ministry is focusing on two points, namely (existing scrap) and (sustainable scrap), which will be produced annually,” noting that “the Ministry competes with the private sector and has no monopoly except for scrap produced by state ministries.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “the Ministry plans to import raw materials to re-manufacture and create sponge iron so that it can be used in other industries.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm