Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament holds a session to vote on the 2024 budget schedules

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament holds a session to vote on the 2024 budget schedules Empty Parliament holds a session to vote on the 2024 budget schedules

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2024, 6:45 am

[size=46]Parliament holds a session to vote on the 2024 budget schedules[/size]
    Iraq
    12:40 - 2024-06-02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The House of Representatives is scheduled to hold its regular session, tomorrow, Monday, to vote on the schedules of Federal Budget Law No. 13 for the year 2024 and its annexes.
    The representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc, Dr. Briar Rashid, told PUKMEDIA: The House of Representatives has postponed its legislative recess to vote on the federal budget schedules for the year 2024.
    He added: There is pressure from Federal Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani and some political parties to vote on the budget schedules so as not to disrupt government affairs. Federal and continuing to provide services to citizens.
    He explained: Voting on the budget tables requires the presence and voting of 165 deputies, and the government needs to vote on these tables, so it wants to speed up the vote on them.
    Representative Briar Rashid continued: The House of Representatives will hold its regular session at exactly three o’clock in the afternoon tomorrow, Monday, to vote on the schedules of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2024.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:50 pm