Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reports: Washington postponed announcement scheduled for this week to reduce its forces in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Reports: Washington postponed announcement scheduled for this week to reduce its forces in Iraq Empty Reports: Washington postponed announcement scheduled for this week to reduce its forces in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 4:41 am

Reports: Washington postponed announcement scheduled for this week to reduce its forces in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Follow-up
    Media reports close to the "Axis of Resistance" revealed, today, Monday, July 8, 2024, that the American side has withdrawn from the official announcement of an upcoming schedule that includes reducing the number of its forces in Iraq, during the current week, after it had been preparing for that.
    Al-Mayadeen quoted unnamed informed sources as saying that the American side had backed down from its decision to announce a reduction in forces during internal deliberations, before meeting with the Iraqi side, within the framework of the Iraqi-American bilateral committee.
    The sources suggested that "there is a link between the decision to postpone the announcement of the reduction in Iraq, after the process of withdrawing American forces from Niger took priority, as the American army completed, yesterday, the withdrawal of all its soldiers from "Air Base 101" in Niamey.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:55 pm