Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance Committee reveals latest developments in salary scale amendment file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee - Parliamentary Finance Committee reveals latest developments in salary scale amendment file Empty Parliamentary Finance Committee reveals latest developments in salary scale amendment file

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jul 2024, 4:57 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance Committee reveals latest developments in salary scale amendment file[/size]

[size=45]Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Moeen Al-Kadhimi, revealed the latest developments in the file of amending the salary scale.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kadhimi said, “Amending the salary scale file is within the government’s jurisdiction, as a committee was formed from the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, the Ministry of Finance, the Audit Bureau, and the Federal Service Council to set a new salary scale.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The government considered that there is unfairness between the salaries of some ministries, and most ministries have low salaries, especially those with grades from ten to five."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kadhimi pointed out that “the new scale provided an increase in the nominal salary,” adding that “the new scale proposal was almost completed and submitted to the government for the purpose of working on it in 2023.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "In 2023, there was an increase in the number of employees, as it rose from three million and two hundred employees to about four million employees," indicating that "this increase prompted the government to recalculate liquidity to implement the new scale."[/size]
    [size=45]He reiterated that "the file is in the hands of the government and Parliament and the Finance Committee have nothing to do with it... The new scale will be implemented by a decision from the Council of Ministers."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:28 pm