Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi and Iranian Interior Ministers Issue a Set of Recommendations from Al-Mundhiriya to Make Joint

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi and Iranian Interior Ministers Issue a Set of Recommendations from Al-Mundhiriya to Make Joint Empty Iraqi and Iranian Interior Ministers Issue a Set of Recommendations from Al-Mundhiriya to Make Joint

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jul 2024, 7:04 am

Iraqi and Iranian Interior Ministers Issue a Set of Recommendations from Al-Mundhiriya to Make Joint Action a Success
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (July 11, 2024), the Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, met with his Iranian counterpart, Ahmad Vahidi, at the Al-Mundhiriyah border crossing, while the two ministers issued a set of recommendations to ensure the success of joint work on religious visits.
    The ministry said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today" that its minister, Al-Shammari, "conducted a joint visit today, Thursday, with his Iranian counterpart, Ahmad Vahidi, to the borders of the Al-Mundhiriyah crossing in Diyala Governorate, which is opposite the Khosravi crossing on the Iranian side, accompanied by the commander of the Iraqi border forces and a number of leaders, officers and figures from both sides."
    She added, "This visit comes to see, in the field, the preparations underway to secure the visit of the tenth of Muharram, as well as the visit of the fortieth of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, and the work mechanism to facilitate the entry of visitors heading to the holy Karbala."
    She explained that "the two ministers issued a set of recommendations that contribute to the success of the joint work for these two occasions, which contributes to the smooth flow of visitors and providing a safe and appropriate atmosphere for them."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 31 Jul 2024, 2:47 am