Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq intends to connect its electricity with Kuwait and the Gulf at the end of the year, and then wi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq intends to connect its electricity with Kuwait and the Gulf at the end of the year, and then wi Empty Iraq intends to connect its electricity with Kuwait and the Gulf at the end of the year, and then wi

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2024, 5:08 am

Iraq intends to connect its electricity with Kuwait and the Gulf at the end of the year, and then with Saudi Arabia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-21 01:46
    Font

Shafaq News/ Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani confirmed on Sunday that his government intends to link Iraq's electricity with Kuwait and the Gulf Interconnection Authority at the end of 2024, and then move to link with Saudi Arabia to diversify energy sources when demand increases during peak times in the country.
    Al-Sudani said in a speech during the opening of the Iraqi-Turkish electricity linkage project, "The value and importance of this project is that it had been halted since 2004, and it had been planned since the nineties of the last century, and today it has been completed in coordination with the Turkish Ministry of Energy."
    He added, "The value of this project is that for the first time we have an international connection with neighboring Turkey and then to the European Union, and this is an important and strategic factor for energy at the future level."
    Al-Sudani added, "After we were able to connect with the Jordanian side, and today with Turkey, and hopefully at the end of this year with Kuwait and the Gulf Interconnection Authority, then we will head to complete our important project with Saudi Arabia so that Iraq can complete its communication with the regional energy system in a way that allows for diversity and exchange in various conditions of peak electrical loads."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 5:13 am