Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar Investment responds to referral campaign and refutes allegations about granting new investme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar Investment responds to referral campaign and refutes allegations about granting new investme Empty Dhi Qar Investment responds to referral campaign and refutes allegations about granting new investme

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2024, 7:14 am

Dhi Qar Investment responds to referral campaign and refutes allegations about granting new investment opportunities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Today, Sunday, the Dhi Qar Governorate Investment Commission denied the accuracy of the news circulating about transferring real estate within the Nasiriyah city square for investment.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Authority confirmed in a statement, "its commitment to Investment Law No. 13 of 2006, as amended," noting that "the party owning the property is authorized to submit an official request to advertise the property as an investment opportunity."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Authority explained that "it has not received any official request from the Nasiriyah Municipality or the Dhi Qar Governorate Diwan to declare any property within the city square as an investment opportunity."[/rtl]
    [rtl]She stressed, "Its new direction is towards completing stalled and indirect investment projects, and not granting any new investment opportunities within the city centre."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Authority indicated that it "is working to follow up and facilitate the procedures of serious investors, and withdraw licenses from non-compliant investors, as many licenses were withdrawn in 2023."[/rtl]

Views 17
    Added 07/21/2024 - 3:02 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 5:08 am