Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Alawi announces the commencement of the rehabilitation and development projects of the (Baghdad-H

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Alawi announces the commencement of the rehabilitation and development projects of the (Baghdad-H Empty Al-Alawi announces the commencement of the rehabilitation and development projects of the (Baghdad-H

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jul 2024, 4:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Alawi announces the commencement of the rehabilitation and development projects of the (Baghdad-Hillah) entrance and organizing the visitors’ road[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-07-21
    Baghdad Governor, Mr. Abdul Muttalib Al-Alawi, announced the commencement of the project to rehabilitate and develop the entrance (Baghdad - Hillah) and the project to organize the visitors' road. Al-Alawi said in a press statement, "I announce the commencement of the project to rehabilitate and develop the entrance (Baghdad - Hillah) and the project to organize the visitors' road, under his supervision and field follow-up, and under the auspices of Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani." He added that "the road is divided into (5) sections with a length of about (25) kilometers, and its implementation is supervised by the Roads and Bridges Directorate / Baghdad Governorate and the Baghdad Municipalities Directorate." He pointed out that "the road starts from the Baghdad Arch to the borders of Babylon with a length of 25, divided into two sections, the first under the responsibility of the Roads and Bridges Department and the second under the responsibility of the Baghdad Municipalities Directorate."
    He pointed out that "the work includes removing rubble, waste, and encroachments, removing random signs belonging to commercial stores, in addition to treating roads, scraping and paving damaged ones, as well as transporting waste to the municipality's landfill," stressing that "pedestrian bridges will be maintained and bridges will be maintained and rehabilitated."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 1:23 pm