Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Joint cooperation between the media network and the Judicial Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Joint cooperation between the media network and the Judicial Council Empty Joint cooperation between the media network and the Judicial Council

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2024, 4:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Joint cooperation between the media network and the Judicial Council[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    07/23/2024
    Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network Thaer Al-Ghanmi and members of the Board discussed ways of joint cooperation with the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faeq Zidane.[/size]
    [size=45]This came during a meeting between the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network and Vice-Chairman of the Board, Sanaa Saeed, accompanied by the members of the Board of Trustees, Awsam Majid, Hamad Al-Dokhi and Alan Abdullah, and the President of the Supreme Judicial Council.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, ways of cooperation between the judiciary and the media in spreading legal culture in society were discussed.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 9:02 pm